Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas/New Year's in Ecuador!

A belated Merry Christmas from Elder Miller!


Elder Miller's Christmas tree and gifts

I made him send me a photo of the tree I sent him to decorate!
We had a great time talking to him on Christmas Day!

For New Years in Ecuador they create this huge paper maiche characters.  The characters represent all the bad habits and vices they hope to leave behind.  They set them on fire New Years Eve and burn all their bad habits away.  Wish it were that easy! 
 Look at these fabulous characters that street vendors sell prior to New Years!

Whoo- pretty scary! 
 However the devil is no match for the mighty Elder Miller!


The good, the bad, and the ugly!  And yes I am referring to Elder Miller and Superman when I say "the good". The bad and the ugly are the other characters--sorry Elvis and Shrek!

  Looks like Elder Miller had a great Christmas and New Year.  We are proud of the great missionary he is and all the good he is doing.
 Keep on tractin',  Elder Miller .  We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment