Monthly Moberly Highlight Continued
February 2011 continued:
This is Caden on valentines day opening his special gifts and enjoying a yummy breakfast of heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes!
This is a picture of Brookie and her "bff" Lily on valentines day. These girls are so silly they have to have matching outfits for EVERYTHING!
Here is Ky Ky playing with daddy
This picture is of our little stinker who just learned how to crawl and got into the markers, took the top off and ate one...we are now VERY busy keeping a close eye on this little mover!
Here are my two boys playing, I'm so glad they love each other so much! We had a great month and hope all of you did too! Love you all! :o)
February 2011:
What great photos! I love them- especially Ky's sneaky, guilty look with the marker all over his mouth. Priceless! Brookie and Lily looks so cute in their Valentine outfits! I love your posts! Thanks for sharing! Love, MOM
ReplyDelete