Avery loves donuts so much that she has replaced the word Mother with donuts in the primary song "Mother I love you". This is one of the songs that we must sing with her each night at bedtime.
Avery's favorite farm animal to sing about is the chicken. I guess she likes to cluck.
This is a fairly new song that she has learned :). You can tell that the ending sounds a lot like the beginning, she sang this song over and over again because she never got to the ending :).
Avery has really began speaking a lot in the past couple of weeks. She is always running around and talking. She loves being able to communicate and we love hearing all her new words and sayings. We sure had fun with the family this past weekend. Love you all!!
She is just too cute and such a fun little girl! I am soooo glad that you caught these songs on tape because it will be something you can treasure FOREVER! We have Brookie on tape at about the same age singing princess songs and I still love watching those videos! Thank you sooo much for sharing, I wish we lived closer so we could see you all more! We had such a good time with you all and miss you all and love you all so much! She is a doll! :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat priceless videos! I'm so glad you got the donut song on video- that one is so funny- has to be my favorite. Avery is such a little doll- how much fun she'll have watching these some day. Thanks for sharing! We love watchingn them over and over!
ReplyDelete