Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Well I know we can't top Marty and Sarah's BIG news!  Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.  We are very excited for you!  We are playing catch-up here with a post about our Spring Break back in March.  We had a fabulous time!  
                                                     

We had Fun in the Sun at LaJolla Shores
Here's Karli doing some smooth moves at the beach!

Karli and I love this guy!
From the beach- we were off to Menifee for an early celebration of Avery's 2nd birthday!

Donuts and Elmo...best birthday treats ever!

Avery reading her new birthday books

Playing with Avery's new sand/water table


Birthday Party Guests- Grandpa Jack and Kyson

Caden practicing his "Forrest Whitaker" eye!
Ending the celebration with some "confetti eggs"
Confetti everywhere!
What a great spring break!  We went from sunny beaches to windy Menifee to a snowstorm on the way home that closed the Grapevine, resulting in us taking an extra day to get home!
Yeah for vacation!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT post! Thanks for keeping the site going! It looks like your spring break was wonderful, I especially love the pics of Karli jumping on the beach...soooo cool! I will try and post this weekend, while I am all alone here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete