December 25, 2011
This is what we woke up to on Christmas morning!
Santa had come!
But first it was off to church
And of course that meant family photos afterwards
All of us but Kelli (who was in bed sick), and Ryan (who graciously took our photo)
Miller kids (all grown up) with Mom and Dad
Beautiful sisters
A rare Sunday photo of Mom and Dad Miller
(usually Dad is at church during our post church photo sessions)
Nana and Papa and the grand kids
pretty funny series of photos- from bad to worse!
It's just impossible to get them all smiling at once!
OK enough photos- let's celebrate Christmas!
Santa gifts- Disneyland tickets for Brooklyn, bikes for Caden and Kyson
and a dollhouse for Avery! Lucky kids!
Karli and Michael and even Mom were remembered by Santa too.
Money for an adventure for Karli, a new computer for Michael and a new bike for Mom!
Wow- wee!
More Christmas presents
It was the year of Nerf Guns!
Caden in his "spy kids" gloves
Michael Jackson would be jealous of these!
Baby Aiden finally wakes up for his 1st Christmas celebration
Now the fun begins
Trying out Karli's new "Just Dance 3"
Sarah was our overall winner!
Doing the dinosaur dance!
Santa showed a lot of confidence in me when he brought me a bike. I haven't been on a bike in years and with some coaching and lowering of the seat I was finally good to go. Unbelievably, I stayed up and didn't crash. I love my cruiser and I'm enjoying bike rides in our neighborhood, but now we just need to get Gary a new bike, so he can join me.
Had to break in those Nerf guns
Marty showing the little guys how to shoot!
The battle begins
The victims
What a great Christmas we had!
It's not often that we are all together under one roof for the holidays, so this Christmas was quite a memorable event for our family! I'm so grateful we could all be together and hope we get to share many more Christmases with one another!
It's not often that we are all together under one roof for the holidays, so this Christmas was quite a memorable event for our family! I'm so grateful we could all be together and hope we get to share many more Christmases with one another!
My favorite photo of the day- Just happy to be together!

No comments:
Post a Comment