Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day! :)





HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the most AMAZING dad ever! I am so grateful for you dad. You mean so much to me. Thank you for always being there to help me through everything! You have always quoted the first verse in 1 Nephi and now I do the same because I have definitely been born of goodly parents who taught me the gospel. Thank you for teaching me the gospel and for helping me strive to do what is right. I have learned so much from you. I will always remember what you would always say to me during tennis matches, "If you think you can...you can!" I have that up on my wall here at college right next to my bed. You are always so positive and have taught me to always have a smile on my face. You always brighten up my day! I love everything about you and hope that I can be just as good of a teacher to my future children as you are to me. You are such a great example to me and always motivate me to become better in everything I do. I am so grateful for your love and dedication to the church and for always leading by example as well as sharing your testimony. Thank you for your devotion to the priesthood and always being ready and worthy to bless me through Heavenly Father's power. You are my hero and I look up to you because of your great example. I miss you and wish I could spend Father's Day with you but since I can't I want you to know that I love you with all my heart :) Happy Father's Day to you! <3

I love you, Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment