Monday, April 13, 2009

Avery Kay makes her debut!

Well -by far the most exciting event thus far in April was the addition of another Miller birthday! Move over Michael- you will have to share the spotlight now!

Avery Kay joined us on April 6, 2009 weighing in at 6.6 lbs and measuring 18.5 inches long. We are thrilled she is here and that Kelli is making a good recovery. We loved meeting her this past Easter weekend. She is SO adorable--don't you agree?

I think she definitely has some Miller in her--check out these photos from yesteryear-


So apparently cameras were not too great back then- this is the hospital photo--
This is Gary...sorry Gar- this is the best newborn photo of you we have- pretty sad huh?
even though I can see a resemblance.


But this is Marty- better camera by then. I think Avery looks a little like her
Uncle Marty maybe- I definitely see some Miller in her.




Brooklyn proudly holds her first Miller cousin!



Auntie Karli poses with Avery!




Proud Nana & Papa!




WELCOME AVERY!
WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!
Sorry if this looks a little weird...still working out the bugs with this posting and picture thing!

2 comments:

  1. First to sign on! Great pics, Kathy! Avery definitely is a Miller! I'm so impressed you started this up all on your own. Good job! It will be fun to follow what your family is up to...

    For a laugh, look at Katie's new post on our blog (you may have already seen Zac Efron on SNL, but we thought this was hilarious.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is sooo beautiful! I cant wait until I get my chance to meet her in person! I am one lucky auntie! Hope things are all going great with the adjustment into parenthood! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete