We have been having a pretty fun month, so I thought that I would share a few pictures with you! Thanks to Nana for providing most of the fun we have been having! You are the BEST and WE LOVE YOU!!!
Nana gave these fun glasses to Caden along with his Halloween books, so one night I walked into the living room to find Ryan sitting in front of the TV wearing these! It was a pretty funny sight!
I couln't let Ryan have all of the fun...so I tried them on as well...they tickle!
Caden thought we were being so silly that he had to have a turn too...sadly Brooklyn was already in bed while this was happening so we dont have any pictures of her in them.....YET!
We had Brenna over to play one day and decided to make some fun Halloween masks. They didnt make them too scarey, but they did have a LOT of fun creating these masterpieces!
Caden, who is ALWAYS in some kind of costume took a turn shaving with daddy!
I look a little bit sCaReY in this picture, but I had to post it anyway to show off my new brown hair! I still think I look MUCH better as a blonde, but I cant afford to be one anymore! Being a brunette is about 40$ cheaper! Looks like I will be a brownie for awhile!
This just might be my all time favorite picture of Caden! Nana sent him this costume in the mail, and even though it is a little bit big, he LOVES it!!! He has been in it constantly since he opened it, always striking these lovely poses to show off his big "supor-hewo" muscles!
Here is his face for the bad guys!
This is what Brooklyn has been wearing constantly. She comes home from school and puts on a ballerina costume until it is time for her to put on her jammies. So during Caden's naptime we have been playing "dance class" and I have been teaching her the dance positions, and basic moves...its a pretty fun game and I think I am teaching her almost everything she learned at her last dance class...maybe someday we will find another class for her to join...as for now I will be the teacher!
Here is my little chef with the new apron that Nana gave her for her birthday! She has been enjoying helping me cook dinner every night and making some yummy "treats" of her own as well, as you can see on her serving tray! Thanks Nana for giving her this adorable apron! She LOVES it!*Hope you all enjoyed seeing what we have been up to so far this month, I will be sure to add more costume pictures come Halloween time! Hope you all are doing well! We love you and miss you! Love the Moberly Family!*
What fun! I love all the pictures! Glad to know a simple pair of glasses could bring so much fun. I'm glad the Dash comstume works on Caden. It really doesn't look that big- what a find! Glad Karli has good eyes! Also glad the apron finally made it's way to you. I'm so happy you posted--I was feeling very guilty for not having a post up in so long. I was trying to think what I could post- our lives have been a little on the dull side lately--guess we'll have to make some excitement and tell all! Loved hearing about your fun days- Love you all - MOM
ReplyDeleteOh meant to add- tell Mr. "C" I love his haircut!
ReplyDelete