Monday, October 19, 2009

WHAT WILL CADEN BE???

As you all know, Caden is a boy who LOVES to be in costume...just thought I would add a few pics of him in his favorite costumes. I dont know how we are going to decide what he will be for Halloween! (Mr. Incredible)

Here he is in his favorite Buzz Lightyear costume...this was last halloween

Here he is in his light Buzz Lightyear costume which he wears all day long in 100 degree weather

Here is his pirate costume that he wears when he plays swords and sings "Yo Ho"


Here he is in his new favorite costume showing off his BIG MUSCLES!

And this is what i found him wearing today...thanks to Brooklyn. He sure did love wearing this though, especailly the wig, I think he has a thing for long hair. He also danced with Brooklyn (who was the prince) and married her...it was a confusing evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment