THE PERFECT ENDING...

OK -I know that our Twilight fans probably feel like staking me right now with this deplorable idea- but you have to admit that it is pretty funny and we all know that Kristal always loved Buffy The Vampire Slayer!
So go and enjoy- Karli is going to the midnight showing and I hope the rest of you get to go as soon as your little hearts desire!
Go Team Jacob! Sorry --just rubbin' it in!
hehehe....I guess I have changed my tune slightly...now I am on the side of the vampires! I heard that a lot of people will be switching to team Jacob after this movie, but not me I am a DIE HARD TEAM EDWARD! I cant wait until I get to see the movie...Ryan is doing the restaurants on friday, so I wont be able to see the movie then, I might just go CrAzY and take my kids to see it with me! hehehehe! j/k! I would NEVER do that!
ReplyDeletep.s: they said that people were camped out in tents since thursday night of last week, even if we went on sunday night, there wouldnt have been any room left! :(
ReplyDelete