Thursday, March 25, 2010

If I Had a Hammer-

There's nothing quite like a man and his hammer
Kristal and Ryan's old fence was in need of some repairs- especially after doggies, Jack and Archie, made a break for it through a rickety post. Dad and Ryan to the rescue!


The "menfolk" hard at work


Hmm- was that 7 feet or 8 feet Caden wonders



Do you like Caden's gloves? When he saw the men with their work gloves on- he ran to get some of his own- no matter that they were Brookie's white Easter gloves- he had gloves like the big guys and that's all that mattered. Gary was disappointed that I didn't get any "after"photos of the finished fence. Somehow I missed those shots. But let me tell you- it looks GREAT and there are two very happy dogs who finally got out of their cage and into the yard again!

Good Work Men!

1 comment:

  1. These are some GREAT pics! I didnt get very many of the building process...I do have a few of the finished product, which is BEAUTIFUL! We are so thankful for all of your help with our fence and for all of the wonderful things you do for us! YOU are the BEST parents EVER! p.s: you'll never believe the phone call we got on saturday night...Jack and Archie were out AGAIN!!! I dont know how they did it, but somehow they managed to push the gate open, even though it was latched and they escaped! Luckily we found them...again and they are safe at home! Now our gate is latched and LOCKED, so that dosent happen again! WE LOVE OUR NEW FENCE!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete