Another post long overdue! It seems the faster I go- the farther I get behind! There were many exciting moments for Karli this past May. Here's some highlights of the her last couple of weeks of school!
Porterville Education Foundation Award Winner in English
Awards for graduating in the top 10% of her class and President's Award for academic achievement at the annual Senior Assembly
Recipient of four local scholarships and a scholarship to BYU-I!
Four Year Seminary Graduate with friends, Miranda and Mariah.
Karli also earned the Stake President's Award each of those four years.
Karli with her awesome Senior Seminary Teacher- Brother Bower
I know we've bragged quite a bit- but we are quite proud of this girl!
Congratulations to an amazing daughter!
We love you!
!

Loved the pictures and the post! Congratulations to a sweet, talented and very smart young lady! We wish you the very best as you go off to BYU. You will love college! (We loved spending time with you up in the mountains!)
ReplyDelete