WOW! Where do the years go? From kindergarten graduate to high school graduate--still just as cute and sweet as ever!
Karli graduated from Monache High School on Friday, May 27, 2011 at Jamison Stadium in Porterville. She was thrilled to have two of her dearest friends, Julie and Taylor attend, as well as her family.
Karli graduated with honors and as a CSF sealbearer!
Receiving her diploma from School Board Trustee, Sharon Gill
Karli with some of her fellow graduates!
Pretty cool to have your Dad as a teacher chaperone at your graduation
We are so proud of Karli and how hard she has worked over the years.
She is an incredible person!
It's hard to believe that our days as parents in the public school system are over. No more school projects, book fairs, teacher conferences, award assemblies, sporting events, or back to school nights. I figure over the years we've had about 65 back to school nights to attend and we missed very few, if any. Maybe I won't miss those so much-especially the high school ones- where I had to divide myself in two and run from one side of campus to another to attend two children' classes in one night - since Gary was hosting his own session in his classroom and couldn't attend the kids classes.
For the most part our kids loved school and we have loved being a part of their school lives. Being part of your child's education is so important and has been so fulfilling for us. It's been an incredible ride and I will miss it. I think I'll get a bit nostaglic come August 15- when school starts.
But there are great things around the corner for all of us!
Here's to a bright future, Karli!
PS- Congratulations girlie on passing your two AP tests!
You are a smartie pants!
You are a smartie pants!


No comments:
Post a Comment