Kristal and her kids came for a summer visit and we couldn't have been
more thrilled! We love to have them come during swimming season,
so our pool gets some good use. Actually I have finally discovered for
myself what a blessing it is to have a pool in our very own backyard. I swim nearly
every weekday and sometimes twice a day. I enjoy getting my laps in and realize
what great exercise swimming is- how come it took me 13 years to figure that out?
And all the time the answer to exercise and enjoyment was in my very own backyard!
more thrilled! We love to have them come during swimming season,
so our pool gets some good use. Actually I have finally discovered for
myself what a blessing it is to have a pool in our very own backyard. I swim nearly
every weekday and sometimes twice a day. I enjoy getting my laps in and realize
what great exercise swimming is- how come it took me 13 years to figure that out?
And all the time the answer to exercise and enjoyment was in my very own backyard!
We loved having the Moberly's here. We played, swam, ate, and visited.
At night Kristal and I were busy planning her preschool curriculum for the fall.
She is going to be teaching preschool in her home and I have a ton of stuff I have
collected over the years just begging to be used.
It was great fun.
At night Kristal and I were busy planning her preschool curriculum for the fall.
She is going to be teaching preschool in her home and I have a ton of stuff I have
collected over the years just begging to be used.
It was great fun.
Here are some photos from our fun visit!
Of course we swam everyday! Unfortunately our slide was out of commission due
to an encounter with a fallen tree last summer. Oops!
So the kids made good use of the diving board!
to an encounter with a fallen tree last summer. Oops!
So the kids made good use of the diving board!
Fun in the sun!
We played inside too. The kiddos never tire of going through our costume closet
and dressing up. Peter Pan is a favorite of Ky's and Brooklyn always
finds something interesting to wear!
and dressing up. Peter Pan is a favorite of Ky's and Brooklyn always
finds something interesting to wear!
We made gak and Kool-Aid playdough one day!
There were some bike rides and scooter rides and a visit to Papa's
summer basketball practice! The kiddos got their first eyeful and
smell full of the boys locker room when they had to go to the bathroom!
smell full of the boys locker room when they had to go to the bathroom!
Enough to scare them out of going to high school! :)
Brooklyn practiced her dribbling, Caden sinked a bunch of shots and this little
guy just had fun rolling around with the ball!
Thanks for coming to visit Moberly's! We had a lot of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment