Let's take a pictoral trip down memory lane-

Does this baby look like he'll become a genius someday or what?

A real "Ladies Man"... Emphasis on LADY
This is what happens when you have a very creative older sister named Kristal. Notice she even adorned him in earrings!

One of Marty's brighter ideas! The arrow through the head explains a lot!

Who said Marty was a GEEK as a teen...not me

Every girl's dream date!

Still a Lady Killer
Ya see- not much has changed--still CRAZY after all these years!
Happy Birthday Marty- May you have many more years of FUN!
We love you!
Well you beat me to it! I was going to put some pics of our good ole birthday boy on here, but I didnt have nearly as good of pictures, so I'm glad you did it! Well Marty we all LOVE you sooo much and are sooooo lucky to have you in our lives! You are the life of the party and are always making us laugh and have a good time! I am so grateful that I have you as a brother and I love you soooo much and am soooo proud of the good choices you have made in you're life! You are AWESOME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDelete