Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our WONDERFUL Mother!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!



I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a wonderful mom!



She is the best mom a person could hope for!




She is kind, loving, caring, easy to talk to, faithful, and devoted to all of us!




I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and ALL that you do for me and have done for me in the past! I think you are the absolute greatest mother alive! I love that you bring our family together with your fun activities like our "summer olympics" and "survivor" games. You are always gathering us together and helping us grow closer together as a family. You are the perfect example of what a mother should be and I appreciate your example and all of the help you have given me in my life! I hope that your mother's day is the best, because you deserve it! I wish I could be there with you to share in your happiness! I LOVE YOU! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Kristal! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! I have been so grateful to have been blessed with such amazing children to raise. I love you all and think you are the best. You all make being a Mom the best thing I've ever done. Thanks again Kristal! I love you!

    ReplyDelete