This past friday was our ward's Father and Son's activity, Ryan decided Caden would be ready to take, so me and Brooklyn had some FUN ourselves! We started the night off going to a place called Paint Pals and making these lovely pieces of art!


Next we headed out to get our toenails painted
After getting out nails done she decided she was ready for some dinner and decided that McDonalds would be the perfect place to go. So we went and got some dinner and headed to the park next to our house to have a nice evening picnic! When we were done eating our dinner we played at the park for quite some time!


After we were done playing a very fun game of price and princess, she decided that she might need a new dress to wear, and since I had a 30% off coupon at Kohls we went a little CrAzY, now she is set for her whole summer wardrobe! We got all of these clothes for 31$!!!!
After we were done shopping we headed home to watch the movie she picked out from Blockbuster...which she loved and I thought was not so good! I was a little worried at the end of the movie where the swan princess dies (I thought it might be another dissappointment like the one me and Gary had when we watched a cheap and fake Little Mermaid movie, where she dies at the end and we were traumatized for DAYS!) However, she magically comes back to life at the end! WHEW!!!!
By the end of the movie it was 10:30, so Brookie ate her snack of cotton candy, we read a few books, and snuggled up in my bed for a nice long sleep!!! We slept so good...we didnt wake up until 10:00am the next day! It was GRRRRRREAT!
After we woke up we got ready and went to breakfast at IHOP where we shared some yummy pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and sausage! It was DELICIOUS!
I just loved having the chance to pamper my girl and have some special one on one time with her. She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy that I am her mommy! HURRAY FOR MOMMY/DAUGHTER TIME!


What a fun night! Wish Karli and I had been there to join you. You are a great mommy! Love you both!
ReplyDelete