A couple of days after Marty's graduation, Michael and I drove Karli back up to BYUI where she was 2 weeks into her 2nd semester. It's a long drive from Provo to Rexburg. Michael doesn't like it- but I kind of do. It's rural and quiet- just my kind of long distance driving. Anything is an improvement over crazy LA traffic.
Karli treated us to a quick homemade lunch and then we were on our way back to Provo to stay the night with Marty and Sarah and then make the drive back to California the next day. We didn't leave however before we got a couple of shots of Karli's dorm room. Although she has 2 other dorm mates, Karli doesn't have an actual room mate this semester and has the whole room to herself. At first she was kind of bummed out about this- but I think she now sees there's some definite advantages to having a room all to herself. She can spread out a bit more. This year she got her choice of bunks and could sleep in either one. She chose the bottom bunk- no more hitting her head on the ceiling if she sat up to fast like last semester.
More drawer and closet space- pretty good deal!
Couldn't leave without a photo of Karli's dorm for the scrapbook- Kerr Hall # 131
Michael bootin' Karli out of her dorm... looks like Michael may have a secret wish to become a BYUI co-ed!
Hugs and kisses goodbye- no tears this time- I'm doing better. Farewell Karli until July!
From there Michael and I were off on another road trip. We figured we covered 5 states in 24 hours. Not bad for a day's adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment