Sunday, May 13, 2012

To the BEST mother in the world!


Happy Mother's Day to the best mother ever. I am so grateful to have such an amazing woman in my life to look up to! I am so thankful for the love, support, and care that you have given and continue to give to me. I have learned so many priceless lessons from you Mom. Thank you for everything that you have done for me! I love you completely and cannot express how much you mean to me. You are my role model. You are my hero. You are my best friend. You are the perfect example of everything I want to become! You have been my inspiration ever since I was a little girl and continue to be my inspiration now. Thank you. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with an angel for a mom. I love you and miss you so much. I wish I could be with you to share this special day but since I am not I thought I would share my grattitude to you for the many things you do(I can't possibly express all of them because the list would go on and on for years, but here are a few).  :)






Thank you for always being right there cheering me on, whether it be in tennis, school, or church. You are always there supporting me through it all!




Thank you for all the fun times and the countless funny faced pictures that you take with me even though you hate them and yell at me to delete them off my camera! HAHA.





Thank you for helping me learn that those who came before me left a legacy of faith for me to continue. Thank you for allowing me to see the importance of getting to know them even though they are not living upon this earth. Thank you for helping me learn the importance of family.




Thank you for making life full of laughter and smiles! You always brighten up my days!



Thank you for helping me to see that I am loved by my Heavenly Father and by you and Dad. Thank you for helping me see that I am of great worth. You are so much more than a mother to me you are a best friend. Thank you for always being there when I need you. I hope you have a fabulous day and I hope you remember that I LOVE YOU :) <3

Love always and forever,
Your Karli Ruthie



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Karli for all your kind comments. I have LOVED being your mom. Being a mother is the best thing I have ever done! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karli! What a great tribute to mom, she truly is the BEST in the world and I couldn't have said it better myself! I love you ladies so much and am so thankful to be in a family that loves each other and respects each other. Thank you mom for being our foundation and working together with Dad and our Heavenly Father to teach us the things we need to know to be good people and to have a happy life. You are the reason we all turned out so good and we have you, dad and Heavenly Father to thank for all of the wonderful things that we enjoy in our lives. Thanks for teaching me how to be a good mom and always guiding me and loving me through life. You are the perfect example of what a mother should be and I hope to be as amazing as you someday! I love you mom, Happy Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristal- What sweet comments. Thank you. I am so proud of all of you and the good lives you are leading. I know your Dad and I were very lucky to be sent such choice spirits to raise. You are a superb mother and your little ones are so lucky that you are their mom. Love, love,love you miss Kris! :)

    ReplyDelete