GOOD MORNING SLEEPY-HEAD!
I have been so lucky for the past 5 years to have a little girl who LOVES to sleep and can sleep in until 8:30, 9:00 or sometimes even 9:30....until now when I need her to wake up by 7:15!Hopefully she will get used to the schedule soon, so I dont have to keep pulling her out of bed!
She is finally awake and ready for the day! Here is here first day of school pose in her new outfit! She is ready to head to school and have some fun!
Of course we forgot to get a backpack shot of her...so here it is. She looks so little with that BIG backpack on her back!
This is what we found when we walked up to school! Brooklyn was soooo excited to see that most of her cousins would be going to the same school as her...its nice to have a little sense of safety at school!
Here is Brooklyn trying out her new playground equiptment! I used to love playing on the spider web too! Like mother like daughter!
And of course Caden had to join in on the fun! He is all ready for school with his Buzz Lightyear apparel on...what else would he be wearing!
She is finally awake and ready for the day! Here is here first day of school pose in her new outfit! She is ready to head to school and have some fun!
Of course we forgot to get a backpack shot of her...so here it is. She looks so little with that BIG backpack on her back!
This is what we found when we walked up to school! Brooklyn was soooo excited to see that most of her cousins would be going to the same school as her...its nice to have a little sense of safety at school!
Here is Brooklyn trying out her new playground equiptment! I used to love playing on the spider web too! Like mother like daughter!
And of course Caden had to join in on the fun! He is all ready for school with his Buzz Lightyear apparel on...what else would he be wearing!*Brooklyn has survived the first few weeks of school although she had a bit of a rough start when she realized that she was going to have to make all new friends, but the other day she came home saying how much she loved school. I asked her what had changed and she said that she had friends, and that "friends were a great thing to have"! I am so happy that she is enjoying her kindergarten year and that she has a wonderful teacher who is actually in our ward! She is coming home telling me all the things that she has learned each and every day, and it is so wonderful to see her growing in every way! Even though I miss my little girl during the day it is worth it to see how happy she is and how smart she is becoming! I love my Brookie! :)
I have been waiting to see these cute pictures. Thanks so much for posting them. I hope you don't mind that I changed the color on your font. The pink was lovely- but I couldn't read it against the dark blue background. Hope that was OK. Thanks for posting- I lok forward to lots more from your family!
ReplyDeleteI dont mind the font color change at all...I was actually going to do it myself, but I was in too big of a hurry to get around to it! Thanks!
ReplyDelete