Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to the BEST woman in the WORLD!
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM!!!!!
I am soooo glad that my computer is letting me do this...YAY!!! I just wanted to wish you a VERY happy birthday! You are the BEST mother in the whole entire world and I wanted to let you know that! I am so grateful for the wonderful example that you have been to me in my life and I appreciate all of the fun things you do for us, the yummy meals that you cook, the good advise, the laughter, the talent that you share with us, the wonderful memories that you help us to create (synchronized swimming...and much more!!!) and also the sweet compassion that you show all of us! You truly are the BEST mother any of us could have! Thank you sooo much! WE LOVE YOU and hope your BIRHTDAY is the BEST!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristal- what sweet things to say! I'm grateful for all of you!
    I know what I want for my birthday next year...A FACE LIFT! Whoa- that first picture of me is SCARY! I look like I'm 70 years old! I'm hoping it's the lighting or angle or something like that and that I don't really look that scary all the time!
    Thanks for the birthday remembrance! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I have noticed that I dont have very many pics of you to choose from though, I think it is because we are always the ones behind the cameras...next time I will make sure to snap a few so I have some better pics to choose from! I LOVE YOU!
    I will try to post some pics within the next week!

    ReplyDelete